Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I can't believe......

That it has been so long since I posted. So much has happened in the past couple of weeks. I'll try and catch up!

Jamie had his last (hopefully) surgery for his feet. He is in casts yet again until Dec. 16th. Bless his little heart he doesn't let anything keep him down!

We had our all day scrappy on Nov. 13th. We had about 17 ladies show up to scrap the day away. Pictures to follow. Decided that the December scrap will be all finger type foods. I'll be sure to get pictures of that food table! LOL

We have already filled the December scrappy! Should be lots of fun.










Our Fever Friends Group donated $100.00 total to the EB (Epidermylisis Bullosa) Foundation. This touches my heart since this is the rare skin disease that Jameson has. Research is slow to find a cure for it. So far there is not a cure. We sure hope and pray that they will find one in his lifetime. Thank you ladies! I'm sending it out today!

I finally delivered the last of the racks and stickers to the Wag A Bag stores. Look for them all over Round Rock, Pflugerville, Georgetown, Hutto, Austin and Liberty Hill. It is a 6 month trial so let me know when and where you spot them!

Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving in case I don't make it back with another post before then.

1 comment:

Pam Sivage said...

Looks like it was a lot of fun! I am in next month!!
Great donation!!